How can I change my flight date on Austrian Airlines?
After the bookings with Austrian Airlines, you can have some emergency that causes you to cancel or change plans. You can get through the Austrian Airlines flight change instead of cancelling the flight. However, it is mandatory to know how you can change the date of the ticket, what the policy is for it, and how much you have to pay for the ticket change.
The Airline has various ways through which you can change the ticket, and some of them are listed below:
- On the Phone: You can dial 1 (800) 843-0002, the customer service phone number, and talk to the Austrian Airlines executives. Give them all the journey details and ask them to change the date by providing the new date and time. They will make the required changes and email you a new ticket.
- Manage Booking: The ticket can be changed via the online method. We have mentioned the steps that should be followed to change the date of the ticket with Manage Booking:
- Visit the official website of Austrian Airlines.
- Scroll down and click on My Bookings.
- Enter the booking code with the last name.
- Get to the Menu, pick Flight Change, and a form will open.
- Fill in the information with the new date and time of the flight.
- You can download the new ticket from the website.
What is the Austrian Airlines flight change policy?
We have discussed some of the terms and conditions of the flight change policy below for your convenience:
- Ticket changed within 24 hours of purchase will be free of cost.
- The more you do the Austrian Airlines rebooking, the more you must pay higher charges each time.
- You can use miles and coupons for the charges.
- Loyalty Program members can enjoy concessions on the flight change cost.
- During flight changes, other modifications are prohibited.
- You must have all the required documents.
How much does it cost to change a flight with Austrian Airlines?
Changing a flight with Austrian Airlines is not free, and you have to pay a cost depending on the class, destination, and ticket type, which ranges from $30 to $50.
When can I change my flight with Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines allows ticket changes anytime you want with the charges. But the last to last, you can change it 3 hours before the scheduled flight. However, date change within 24 hours of purchase will be free of charge.
How many times can I change my flight with Austrian Airlines?
There is no limitation in changing your flight with Austrian Airlines. You can change it as often as you like but must pay the higher changes each time.
Can I change my Austrian Airlines flight without charge?
The flight can be changed without charges within 24 hours of booking, using vouchers and miles, and with business and first-class reservations.
We have explained all the information about the flight change to Austrian Airlines. Get through it to enlighten yourself.
Austrian Airlines Manage Booking
Disclaimer: Faresflex is an independent online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main motive is to introduce the latest offers and offer customers a seamless flight booking experience. All the given brand names are only for information purposes. However, the given telephone number/phone numbers/toll-free numbers entirely belong to Faresflex, and we do not claim that we are linked with any airline directly or indirectly. If you have any queries related to the given information, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org