How do I reschedule my flight to LOT Airlines?
After making the flight bookings with LOT Polish Airlines, if you are unable to travel on the selected dates, then you will get the option to reschedule your flight. You can use the manage my booking to reschedule your bookings at your convenience, and if you do not have the information about the process, then follow the below points.
- Navigate the official website of LOT Polish airlines
- Tap on manage booking and provide last name and reference number
- Choose the reschedule flight option and select the flight from the available options
- Next, save the changes, and pay charges.
What is the rebooking policy for LOT Polish Airlines?
There are several policies provided for LOT Polish Airlines rebooking, and having the information about them is essential as it will help you to know whether you have to pay the charges or not. If you need to get information about the rebooking policies on LOT Polish, then go through it below.
- A rebooking request made by the traveler within 24 hours of the original booking is non-chargeable, but after surpassing that free window, the charges are applicable.
- After the reservation, if any travelers have any medical issues, then they will not need to pay any charges for rebooking, but they have to show their health-related documents.
- On the departure date, if airlines delay the take-off due to airline issues such as less staff, technical glitches, etc, then you can rebook your flight without paying the charges.
- The flight reschedule request can only be accepted by the airlines if there are any seats vacant in the newly selected flight.
How much does it cost to reschedule a flight with LOT?
The cost that you have to reschedule the flight will vary as per the destination and time left on the departure date. Still, you have to pay between 200 USD to 400 USD to reschedule your flight.
How many days before can I reschedule my flight with LOT?
You can reschedule your flight with LOT Polish Airlines before 3 hours of departure for domestic bookings and 6 hours prior to departure for international bookings.
Can I reschedule my flight multiple times?
Yes, you can reschedule your flight multiple times, but the charges are applicable if you do it after the free modification period. At the time of buying the tickets, if you add insurance to your tickets, then you can change the flight ticket three times without paying any charges. The charges are applicable if the flight you are changing costs more than your initial bookings.
How can I reschedule my LOT flight without fees?
There are multiple options through which you can reschedule the flight without paying a fee, and if you do not know about them, then go through below.
- Reschedule requests done by you within 24 hours of booking are non-chargeable.
- If you are a member of a frequent flyer program, then airlines will depend on any fee for rescheduling.
- Passengers changing their flight due to medical reasons have to provide documents, and then they can avoid the rescheduling fee.
By the above details, you will know about the How do I change my flight on LOT? Still, if you want more details, then you can reach out to the LOT Airlines official website.
Disclaimer: When you collect the information related to travel, services and products are contained on faresflex.com. It refers to the purpose of general information only that you can competently use on our website. You can collect the information for travel products, services, trip facilities, and other essential queries you can ask and share on the official website portal. We always put maximum effort into keeping all the essential information up to date and correct.
Disclaimer for services:
We don't prefer to show the representation or warranties of any expression about the website or app's completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability. You are not authorized to steal any data by sharing the information with someone else, but if you do so, the law might punish you with some charges. You can collect the vital information for the specific products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website and App for any purpose that you can use on the website smoothly.