How can I cancel my flight with Air Serbia?
Air Serbia is a carrier based in Serbia. To book a flight with Air Serbia, complete the process and visit their website. If you have already reserved your flight with the airline and, for some reason, you need to cancel it, then you can also cancel the flight easily. As mentioned above, the policies of the airline are flexible. The online procedure to cancel your flight is mentioned below:
- Visit the website of Air Serbia.
- Once you reach the airline's homepage, click 'My reservation' in the flight-finding window. Enter your booking code and surname. Click on Find my booking to continue.
- Your flight booking details will appear. All you should do is scroll and click on the cancel booking. Provide the reason for cancellation, and your Air Serbia flight cancellation will be completed. Pay the required fees, if any.
- You will receive a confirmation on your registered email address.
What is the cancellation policy for Air Serbia?
Before heading towards the cancellation, you must also be aware of the Air Serbia flight cancellation policy. Knowing the policy before taking an official step is better. Following are the policy you need to read and follow carefully:
- Once the free cancellation period gets over, you will be bound to pay for the cancellation charges.
- To request a cancellation, you must have booked your tickets from an authentic source like the official website, mobile application, customer service, etc.
- For free cancellation- you must cancel your tickets at least a week before the flight's departure time and twenty-four hours before making a booking.
- You must pay additional administrative fees if you are trying to initiate a flight change request through any offline medium.
- Your fees will depend on the airline's policy and rules.
- The airline will consider canceling your flight if only the reservation and cancellation mediums are the same.
How much are the cancellation fee for Air Serbia?
The cancellation fees depend on the fare conditions. From the US, it can range from 250 USD to 500 USD.
How do I get a refund from Air Serbia?
You can complete the form to claim a refund with the airline. While you cancel your booking online with the airline, after the cancellation that has been made following the 'my reservation' tab, you will see an option called 'refund'; click on it. A refund form will open, fill it, and submit it. It will be processed in your bank account within seven days.
Can you cancel an Air Serbia flight without getting charged?
If you are about to cancel your flight with Air Serbia, you must do it at least a week before the departure time and twenty-four hours before making a booking to avoid the cancellation charges and do it for free.
How long before I can cancel my Air Serbia flight?
Up to twenty-four hours after the reservation is made, you can cancel your flight with Air Serbia.
You can book your flight, cancel your flight or make variations in your flight with Air Serbia by navigating to its official website. Hopefully, you have your solution to How to cancel an Air Serbia flight, as It is an easier and quicker process.
Air Serbia Flight Change
Disclaimer: Faresflex is an independent online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main motive is to introduce the latest offers and offer customers a seamless flight booking experience. All the given brand names are only for information purposes. However, the given telephone number/phone numbers/toll-free numbers entirely belong to Faresflex, and we do not claim that we are linked with any airline directly or indirectly. If you have any queries related to the given information, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org