How would I cancel my flight on Ethiopian Airlines?
Suppose you need to cancel your flight with Ethiopian Airlines and you are not aware of how to Cancel Ethiopian Airlines flight. You can conveniently do it by calling their customer service representative at 1(800)445-2733 and following the instructions given by the representative, or you can do it online by replicating the steps described below.
- Open the website www.ethiopianairlines.com
- Navigate the My Bookings option at the top of the Menu Bar.
- Enter the Booking reference number and last name to See your booking details.
- Mark the flight you want to cancel and click the same option.
- You will see the cancellation charges and the refund amount on the Screen.
- Once you consent, they will cancel your flight and drop you a confirmation email.
What is Ethiopian Airlines policy for canceling a flight?
- According to the policy, you can cancel your refundable and non-refundable flight without paying any cancellation charges within 24 hours of reservation.
- If you want to cancel your refundable flight after 24 hours of reservation, you must pay the cancellation charges, and the remaining amount is reimbursable.
- Your total flight cost will be forfeited if you cancel your non-refundable fare after 24 hours of reservation.
Can I cancel my Ethiopian Airlines flight ticket and get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your Ethiopian Airlines flight and get a refund by filing a Refund Form on the Customer Support page of their website, as stated below.
- Firstly, navigate the Contact Us page of Ethiopian Airlines.
- Select the Refunds option on the following page to open a dedicated Form.
- To submit it, fill it in with details like Name, Booking Reference, flight number, etc.
- They will verify your details and process a refund in the source account.
How much does Ethiopian airlines charge to cancel a flight?
The exact cancellation amount at Ethiopian Airlines depends on the flight route and time. However, depending on the flight length, you must pay a charge ranging between USD 75-250.
Does Ethiopian Airlines have a refund policy?
Yes, Ethiopian Airlines has a refund policy that benefits the passengers who cancel their flight within 24 hours of reservation as they are eligible for a full refund. On the other hand, they have to pay the cancellation charges according to the time of cancellation and flight route.
When can you cancel an Ethiopian Airlines flight?
You can cancel your Ethiopian Airlines flight anytime after the booking until 24 hours before the scheduled Departure. You will be considered a no-show if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of the planned Departure.
How long does it take to get a refund from Ethiopian Airlines?
The time taken to get a refund from Ethiopian Airlines depends on your payment source.
- If you made the payment online, it takes 7-10 business days for the amount to reflect in the source account.
- It takes up to 20 days if you have paid through cash/cheque.
Hence, the abovementioned ways can help you to cancel the Ethiopian Airlines flight and request a refund. If you need more help, call their customer service number or visit their official website for required assistance.
How to Change Flight on Ethiopian Airlines
Disclaimer: When you collect the information related to travel, services and products are contained on faresflex.com. It refers to the purpose of general information only that you can competently use on our website. You can collect the information for travel products, services, trip facilities, and other essential queries you can ask and share on the official website portal. We always put maximum effort into keeping all the essential information up to date and correct.
Disclaimer for services:
We don't prefer to show the representation or warranties of any expression about the website or app's completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability. You are not authorized to steal any data by sharing the information with someone else, but if you do so, the law might punish you with some charges. You can collect the vital information for the specific products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website and App for any purpose that you can use on the website smoothly.