How to change a Hawaiian Airlines flight?
Suppose you have booked a Hawaiian flight and want to change the flight date. To apply for Hawaiian Airlines flight change, here is what you need to do:
- Get to the official page of Hawaiian Airlines.
- Locate the "Manage my Booking" option at the top of the page.
- Enter your last name along with your PNR number and tap on Retrieve Booking to get the details of your booked flight.
- Move to the menu section and select the "Flight Change" option.
- Choose the date change in the form and provide other required details.
- Attach the related files and submit the form.
- Wait for their response; the airline will change the date and share the new ticket with you.
Hawaiian Airlines flight date change policy
You are advised to read the Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy before you apply for a date change. Read the points below to know the policies:
- The passengers who book using Hawaiian Miles points will not have to pay a change fee.
- In case Hawaiian changes the date or time without a prior notification to the passengers. The airline takes complete responsibility and will repay your amount if you miss the flight.
- Any change in the flight date due to a medical reason is non-chargeable, but to avail of this offer, passengers must submit their medical reports to the airline.
- If the rescheduled flight fare exceeds the original ticket, the passenger must fill the gap by paying the fare difference.
Does Hawaiian Airlines charge a change fee?
Hawaiian Airlines does not charge passengers who purchase main cabin tickets, business class tickets, or redeem HawaiianMiles any fee. So, feel free to book your seat with the airline and change it later if you need to. No charges will occur on flights within Hawaiian's network route.
How long before a Hawaiian Airlines flight can I reschedule?
The passengers can change the date of their ticket any time 3 hours before the flight is scheduled for take-off. But you must remember that you have not completed the check-in as once you are checked in and allotted a seat on the flight, no change on the flight ticket is allowed.
Can I change my Hawaiian Airlines flight to a different time?
Yes, Hawaiian Airlines facilitates its passengers to change the date, destination, or time of their booked flight by paying the fare difference and change fee if they have purchased an Economy ticket.
How do I call Hawaiian Airlines to change my flight?
If you need to change your flight with Hawaiian Airlines, you can do so by calling their customer support team. To contact them, dial 1 (800) 367-5320 and follow the prompts to speak with a representative. They will also be able to inform you of any additional fees or charges that may apply to your flight change. The Hawaiian Airlines customer support team is available 24/7 for assistance.
Can I reschedule my Hawaiian Airlines flight multiple times?
However, the airline only allows one free change. If you choose to make additional changes, you must pay a change fee for each subsequent change.
If you are planning to change the date of your flight, you are supposed to read the policies before to know the price and rules and regulations associated with the change. You can read this article as it contains necessary information related to Hawaiian date change.
Hawaiian Airlines Seat Upgrade
Disclaimer: Faresflex is an independent online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main motive is to introduce the latest offers and offer customers a seamless flight booking experience. All the given brand names are only for information purposes. However, the given telephone number/phone numbers/toll-free numbers entirely belong to Faresflex, and we do not claim that we are linked with any airline directly or indirectly. If you have any queries related to the given information, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org