How to Check Flight Reservation?
If you book your flight with any particular airline and later want to check the reservation, there are several ways. If you wonder how to check flight reservations, you can opt for any of the options below.
Check your reservation online: If you book the flight directly from the airline, you can check the reservation online anytime. It is one of the most convenient ways to check your reservation. You can access your booking details and then select the ticket you wish to view.
By calling the contact center: You can also directly call the customer care team and ask about your reservation. Provide the details the support team asks, and you are good to go.
What is the PNR number on the flight ticket?
PNR, short for Passenger Name Record, is a digital certificate that lets travelers quickly check in online and maintains their reservations. Passenger Name Record is a six-character code used as a booking number (letters and numbers are used together).
How do I know my flight ticket is confirmed?
- You get a confirmation email from the airline whenever your booking is confirmed. You can check that email and find out if the booking is confirmed or not.
- The other way, call the airline directly and provide the contact details and other required information for the support team to check if your booking is confirmed.
- You can also visit the airline's official website and log in to your account. Access your booking details, and you can get the information from there.
Can I find my flight with just my name?
No! You cannot find your flight online using just your name. Besides, the airline support team can also not help you with this. You must need other information like confirmation number, reservation code, dates, etc.
How do I check my flight ticket online?
To check your flight ticket online, follow the quick steps below.
- In the first step, go to the official website of the airline.
- You can then log in to your account or visit the manage booking section.
- Provide booking details confirmation number and last name
- Retrieve your booking details.
- Select the ticket you want to check, and click the view button.
How can I find my flight reservation number?
The reservation number helps to identify your booking. You can find it in your e-ticket receipt or itinerary where it says "reference." It is located mainly on the right side of the flight number on your e-ticket.
Can I find my flight reservation without a confirmation number?
Yes! The best way is to call the airline directly on their reservation number. Customer support will find your reservation using the last name and travel dates. Else you can also provide them with your registered email id/phone number, and they can check their record to find your reservation.
Disclaimer: When you collect the information related to travel, services and products are contained on faresflex.com. It refers to the purpose of general information only that you can competently use on our website. You can collect the information for travel products, services, trip facilities, and other essential queries you can ask and share on the official website portal. We always put maximum effort into keeping all the essential information up to date and correct.
Disclaimer for services:
We don't prefer to show the representation or warranties of any expression about the website or app's completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability. You are not authorized to steal any data by sharing the information with someone else, but if you do so, the law might punish you with some charges. You can collect the vital information for the specific products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website and App for any purpose that you can use on the website smoothly.