How can I change my flight on Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines makes it easy for passengers to change their flight reservations if their plans change. If you need to change your flight on Southwest Airlines, you can do it quickly by reading the steps below.
- Open the official page of Southwest Airlines.
- Log in by entering the Email id and password.
- After that, go to the manage booking option and provide your ticket reference number and last name to them.
- Now you will see all the details of your bookings. Go to the modifications option and click on the change button.
- Select the itinerary per your preference and then click the submit button.
- The webpage will show you all the flight tickets that match your itinerary, and choose the one that suits you.
- Pay the extra charge, if any.
- And you will get the message then you have successfully changed your flight details.
What number do I call to change my Southwest flight?
You can call Southwest Airlines customer service at 1-800-435-979, and a representative will assist you with the change. Remember that changes to your flight may impact your boarding position or seat selection, so be sure to review your itinerary carefully before confirming any changes.
What is Southwest Airlines' flight change policy?
There are some Southwest Airlines flight change policies that passengers must keep in mind if they want to change their flight, which are mentioned below.
- If the passenger changes the flight on the same day of booking, they do not have to pay any flight change prices.
- Travelers who make changes to their flight after the allotted time are allowed to make a change only if they are ready to give the flight change charges.
- In the case of a medical emergency or the death of any family member, passengers can make changes to their flight itinerary. Still, they have to submit the related documents for that.
- In case of technical faults or other reasons, if the flight is changed by the Airline, you do not have to pay anything. Aside from that, the Airline will pay you compensation.
How much does Southwest charge to change a flight?
The charge for the flight depends on the type of your journey and the distance covered by the flight. Usually, the change flight fare starts from $100.
How late can you change a Southwest flight?
You can change your flight before check-in, but the charges may be slightly higher. And after check-in, you can keep your flight the same. You have to book another flight in that case.
Can you change your flight for free on Southwest?
If the passengers change their flight on the same day of booking, they can change their flight for free.
So, here is the information related to the Southwest flight change. You can read it, and if you have any further queries, then you can visit the Southwest official website.
Disclaimer: Faresflex is an independent online travel agency without any third-party association. Our main motive is to introduce the latest offers and offer customers a seamless flight booking experience. All the given brand names are only for information purposes. However, the given telephone number/phone numbers/toll-free numbers entirely belong to Faresflex, and we do not claim that we are linked with any airline directly or indirectly. If you have any queries related to the given information, feel free to reach us at email@example.com